Advance the Credit Union's competitive position, consistent with its mission, within the markets served; responsible for growing and maintaining Advancial’s digital presence utilizing all aspects of digital marketing, especially for the purposes of growing the brand and driving traffic to the company website to increase new account and membership growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Manages Credit Union web sites including; advancial.org, moneymusketeers.org, onlinedinero.org and other microsites and landing pages. Uses a strong writing ability to develop new content for Credit Union websites and makes strategic improvements based on performance data, incorporating search engine optimization (SEO) strategy where possible. Leverages department resources for content generation where necessary.
- Manages website analytics and makes recommendations based on performance data provided, such as click-through rate (CTR), sales funnel performance, and behavior tracking. Manages campaign tracking using industry best practices. Utilizes tools available or recommends acquisition according to demonstrated use cases. Performs updates and coordinates enhancements of web content management system (CMS) with IT, Programming, and other internal and external resources.
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of computer equipment and software required including HTML/CSS, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and any other software required to complete job duties.
- Manages Advancial’s email marketing, including strategic planning, A/B testing, performance monitoring, reporting, and maintains email systems. Partners with Marketing Analytics and Creative Services to improve email results. Coordinates ongoing email efforts for promotional emails and email tracks with internal resources. Monitors and reviews email performance and reports results to Director of Marketing Communications. Recommends changes to improve performance in order to achieve department and organizational goals based on best practices and ongoing testing.
- Serves as key point of contact and provides digital marketing consultation for Advancial Mortgage for email, social media, and other marketing needs.
- Executes all ads on digital platforms including, but not limited to, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Adroll, YouTube, Spotify, and any other digital channel.
- Maintains thorough product knowledge of all Credit Union accounts, rates and services offered; maintains understanding of organization, bylaws, policies, operational procedures and applicable state and federal financial institution regulations.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge and continued familiarity of additional products and services and associated third party Vendors for promotional and communications purposes, including but not limited to Advancial Rewards, Mylo, Advancial Investment Services, additional cuAnywhere services, and any other new products and services offered.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations. Collaborates with other Marketing team members, Compliance, and/or legal counsel to develop disclosures in order to ensure compliance with Credit Union policies, vendor requirements, as well as federal and state regulations.
- Manages designated projects to maintain schedules, resource allocation and deliverables. Locates, accesses, and engages internal and external resources as needed to support projects. Develops and distributes necessary communications regarding project objectives and deliverables internally and coordinates external messaging with Director of Marketing Communications.
- Identifies and researches new technologies and trends for reaching new members and driving new business based on organizational Key Success Factors, Strategic Initiatives, and department goals. Makes recommendations to Director of Marketing Communications based on research.
- Contributes to strategy, content creation and implementation of advertising campaigns, including social media, email, website, print, and any other applicable channel.
- Manages the creation, development, production, and/or assembly of designated collateral materials. Coordinates and collects communications with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts as necessary.
Founded in 1937, Advancial is one of the oldest and largest credit unions in the country. We are an established and proactive full-service financial institution providing personal, convenient and advanced financial services to individuals and select group partners. Our mission is to create lasting value for our members through superior service, quality products, and innovative solutions.
At Advancial, we always strive to provide the best service and products to our members because we love what we do. We work together to build a culture that promotes a positive employee experience. We’ve been named a Best Company to Work for in Texas for nine consecutive years and a Best and Brightest Company to Work For nationally and locally because we’re serious about building fulfilling careers and not just day jobs.
We invite you to learn more about this position and what Advancial has to offer by completing our online application.
Advancial Federal Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Advancial Federal Credit Union participates in the Electronic Employment Verification process. Please click here for more information.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please complete the form below. If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please complete this form.